BUY 2021 CASA RAFFLE TICKETS until august 7, 2021.
PRIZES! PRIZES! PRIZES!
You have until Aug 7 to purchase your raffle tickets and give yourself a chance for some fabulous PRIZES!!
- Prize #1 – Choose Your Fairmont Hotel or Resort in U.S.
This Experience Includes:
•5-night stay in a standard guest room at your choice of participating Fairmont Hotels and Resorts in the U.S.
•Daily breakfast for 2
•Round-trip coach class airfare for 2 within the 48 contiguous U.S.
•Winspire booking & concierge service
AZ – Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
CA – Fairmont San Jose
CA – Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa (1 king or 1 queen bed)
CA – Pullman San Francisco Bay
DC – Fairmont Washington, D.C.
FL – Pullman Miami Airport
IL – Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park
IL – Swissotel Chicago
MA – Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston
NC – 21c Museum Hotel Durham – MGallery
TX – Fairmont Dallas, Fairmont Austin
WA – Fairmont Olympic Hotel Seattle
- Prize #2 – Meet the Ninja® Foodi™ XL Pro Air Oven, the extra-large toaster oven and air fry oven with True Surround Convection™. You get up to 10X the convection power of a traditional full-size convection oven, so you can make quick family meals on 2 levels, no rotating required. Plus, it features 10 cooking functions: Air Fry, Whole Roast, Air Roast, Bake, Dehydrate, Pizza, Broil, Toast, Bagel, and Reheat.
- Prize #3 – Amazing Acres, Edwardsburg – 90+ A-Mazing acres in beautiful southern Michigan – with a corn maze, pumpkin patch, and close to 100 attractions. The farm opens each year in the Fall for a traditional harvest season… and more! We’re a real working farm located just 8 miles east of Edwardsburg in Cass County. Family entertainment at its best!
GIVE TO GIVE MORE CHILDREN A VOICE.
CASA of Cass County relies on the generous support of local businesses, community organizations, and individuals to make a positive impact and change the lives of our most vulnerable children.
Supporting one child over the course of a year costs approximately $1,250. We are truly grateful to the donors that have enabled us to serve the children we have – but there are many more children that need our help.
Make a financial donation – easy, secure and appreciated
Please consider making any size financial donation to help us recruit, train, and support our network of volunteer child advocates—and to help another abused or neglected child find a safe, permanent home.
- $100—Support an entire month of advocacy for a child but any donation is appreciated.
You can mail checks made out to “CASA of Cass County” to CASA of Cass County, 120 North Broadway, Suite 215, Cassopolis, MI 49031.
CASA of Cass County is a certified 501(c)(3) non-profit, so your donation is tax-deductible. (Consult your tax preparer.) An acknowledgment of your donation will be sent for your records.
can also support CASA through: You
We host one major fundraising event each year, dinner and live auction. Please subscribe to our newsletter below for information on this inspirational, impactful event. Or call 269.445.4431 ext 1.
MATCHING GIFT PROGRAMS
Many employers sponsor corporate matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by employees, retirees or employees’ spouses. Please ask your company’s human resources department if they will match your gift.
We’re always looking for small donations that support our volunteers as they enrich the lives of their CASA kids. Call us at 269.445.4431 ext 1, or email email@example.com if you can donate things like:
- Gas cards to help cover volunteer mileage
- School supplies: markers, crayons, pencils, paper, playdough
- Tickets/passes for volunteer/child outings including movie theaters, zoos, and museums
The AmazonSmile program offers the same great products as the regular Amazon site, but you can designate .5% of your purchase for CASA of Cass County. There’s no extra cost to you!s
Many places of worship will occasionally split tithes for good causes. Be sure to mention CASA to your ministry as an organization that would benefit from congregational gift giving.
Call 269.445.4431 ext 1 for information on Memorial and Tribute Gifts, or Planned Giving.